After losing her memory and starting a new life, she is offered a job as a tutor in a mansion.
On her way to Hollow Heights, a beautiful mansion off the beaten path, she hears strange rumors.
“One thing is certain. Nobody wants to set foot in that mansion. There has been a murder there.”
The first night in the eerie mansion, filled with whispering mist and screams, felt like a haunting nightmare.
And she came face to face with the owner of the nightmare, who was beautiful. Beautiful in a terrifying way.
Strangely, the beautiful owner tried to avoid me, yet also saved me. While telling me to leave this place, they held me back, pleading me not to go.
“I don’t know how to make you stay with me. How can I make you love me again, love me once more?”
As I grew closer to the secret they were hiding, I also grew closer to my lost memories. In that moment of falling in love, I finally realized.
I was in the beautiful mansion, in Hallow Heights. A long time ago.
- PART 2. Chapter 4: Let\'s Run Away
- PART 2. Chapter 3: The Name of Love
- PART 2. Chapter 2: The Child in a Dream
- PART 2. Chapter 1: Free Liberta
- PART 1. Chapter 4: The Last Supper
- PART 1. Chapter 3: Unhidden Secret
- PART 1. Chapter 2. The Man in the Picture
- PART 1. Chapter 1: Into the Ghost